Old July 31st 03, 03:38 AM
Sue Lund

Default Hey Suedo! was-- So How Cool Are Typewriter Key Bracelets?

I haven't welcomed you to RCB yet, so.....Welcome, sweets!

Aw, thanks! It's nice to be welcomed! :-)

I adore Scrabble

Ooh! A kindred spirit!

my grandmother did all our geneaology

Ooh! A kindred spirit!

and was born with the name Susan like you were.

Ooh! A kindred spirit!

Your memory ribbon
for 9/11 is *fantastic*

Thank you! The pattern isn' t mine, though. It was a free pattern on that
"buy a pattern" website - can't think of the name or the artist at the moment!
I thought it was a tasteful design and the ribbon means a lot to me. It was
my only sanity that week.

Now I have to go buy Charley Hughes's book........

Of course! And note that there are TWO books to buy! hehehehe!

shriek! The Zuni bear amulet bag!!!--I don't even like amulet bags. It's

fabu!

Hehe! Thanks again! I get a lot of compliments on it. It was a lot of fun to
make. I've actually made two - the other one has a more regular geometric
pattern instead of the "off kilter" design on this one. Actually, I haven't
finished the strap on the other one - it's currently a UFO! A friend asked me
to make it for her years ago and she moved away before I finished it - so there
it sits! LOL

Whew.

Yeah! Whew! hehe Thanks for the hallooo!

Suedo
(like "pseudo", though I'm no phony baloney!)
http://members.aol.com/suedotlund

Namaste