Old January 6th 04, 07:42 AM
Denise

Default Using Homespun question

Hi everyone!

I'm still working on this lapghan and had some questions about using
Homespun.

If the unused thread bunches down, does that mean I'm knitting too tight?
Do you usually keep pulling the bunched up yarn toward the ball as you work?
Do I need to try to keep it from happening altogether, since I don't know
how this is going to affect the stitches as I knit them? If I keep doing
it, the yarn starts to wind on itself... and sometimes I just knit the
bunched yarn once in awhile, hoping that it doesn't leave a large hole
later.

Thanks,
Denise