Old July 6th 04, 01:10 PM
Julia Altshuler

Glasses. Prescription goggles if necessary. Works for pollen allergies
too.
--Lia

Polly Esther wrote:
I've been stippling like a maniac for two days, stopping often to rest my
bones and swoop out the fuzzies. When the bobbin runs out I mutter. I also
stop and sweep away the build-up from everywhere I find clouds of lint and
gopher remains. But, I wonder, if that kind of shreds of lint are piling up
around my SM, what are they doing to my eyes?
My eyes responded.
I've changed contact lenses. I've wetted them lots. I'm wondering if I
ought to put my head in a plastic bubble or cover the SM with one. I've
tried the logical solutions. Anybody have an off-the-wall thought? Polly