Old July 6th 04, 05:14 AM
C & S

Polly,

Wow on the stamina! I don't MQ with my contact but with my glasses. For
one thing it's for eye safety. I've hit a few safety pins in my days and
had tips of needles fly off. I also don't tend to blink as much when I'm
concentrating so my eyes get dry. Glasses takes care of the problems. My
eyes are fine when I'm doing a MQ marathon.

Carole

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
ink.net...
I've been stippling like a maniac for two days, stopping often to rest my
bones and swoop out the fuzzies. When the bobbin runs out I mutter. I also
stop and sweep away the build-up from everywhere I find clouds of lint and
gopher remains. But, I wonder, if that kind of shreds of lint are piling

up
around my SM, what are they doing to my eyes?
My eyes responded.
I've changed contact lenses. I've wetted them lots. I'm wondering if I
ought to put my head in a plastic bubble or cover the SM with one. I've
tried the logical solutions. Anybody have an off-the-wall thought? Polly