Old July 9th 17, 04:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Lavender Love Quilt (renamed Blue Gold Love)

Hello Brian,
This is the correct quilt and thanks for coming to my rescue once again. This is the second time I have made this quilt. It is best to use small print material in two colors of the same print because of the way the pieces are cut.
Are you going to send us a picture of your quilt that you are repairing. Hope it turns out ok. You are pretty brave to attempt it, don't think I could do it, although I use to watch my grandmother repair quilts.
Sandy$