Old July 4th 17, 02:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Lavender Love Quilt (renamed Blue Gold Love)

Hello All,
Well I finished all my hot pads, think there were 17 hot pads made. I was going through some of my stash fabrics and found two fabrics that were the same design but just different background colors and got the idea of making another Lavender Love quilt which I made a few months ago. It is not hard to do because their are only two blocks. There is a picture you can see if you follow these steps or maybe Brian can do his magic. You will have to type the whole line in below, I think because my computer does not underline it all.

Go to: http://www.quiltmaker.com/may-june20...n-lavenderlove

Once there scroll down to:
Lavender Love Quilt Pattern Quiltmaker May/June 2016-Pinterest
Then open. Think it is the first quilt shown.
Sandy$