Old May 13th 07, 12:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

Default cute cat quilt pattern

Kay Ahr wrote:
And didn't I click on "EQ COLLECTIONS" expecting to get some fabric files
for Electric Quilt. Nope. But if you click on each collection, there are
even more quilt patterns!

Thank you, thank you! I really like the one with the bear and the trees.

I liked the Pansies one - thought it really original but a simple idea.

Some good ideas altogether here, especially for using novelty prints.
Yes, I liked the bears used in the border one, and am just wonderdering
about the Wine table runner - whether to do ones using the fruit prints
I will never use otherwise for our Animal Summer Fayre charity stall.

So thank you from me, too.

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk