Old May 12th 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
elspeth

Default cute cat quilt pattern

Really "Cool Cats". Thanks for the link, Polly.

Elizabeth in Spring, Texas
"Polly Esther" wrote in message
And another cute cat quilt. A quick quilt panel just came in the mail.
It's "Cool Cats" by Loralie Harris. Ordered it 5/8; it arrived 5/12 -
pretty good service for here since our bridge is still out from Katrina.
The panel can be cut in blocks if you have time to do sashing and such, or
it can simply be bordered for really fast. I saw it in an older Australian
quilting magazine and found the panel at Ann's Fabrics and Crafts.com
Polly (don't know why my keyboard won't highlight that site so you can
just click and look; must be the moon)

"Debi Matlack" wrote in message
ink.net...
I love it! Adding it to the collection right now!
Thanks for posting the link.
--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

"Taria" wrote in message
While nosing around this morning I found this quilt cat quilt pattern.
http://www.classiccottons.com/c-32-natures-studio.aspx
Price is right (free) and there are a few other quilts there too.
Taria