Old October 29th 04, 03:24 PM
Laura J

How are you ever going to make a dent in that stash WITHOUT a swift and
ball-winder?

LauraJ

"spampot" wrote in message
Laura J wrote:
Hi everyone,

My mother has asked for a Christmas list from me. I have already added
the ball winder/shift that someone suggested to someone looking for a
present for his knitting wife a couple of months ago. I also just HAVE
to get my hands on Vogue Knitting! But that got me wondering what other
kinds of things all you yarn fiends covet?

So, what yarn-related gifts are on your list this year?

LauraJ

Oh gosh...the only yarn-related gift I'd dare ask for is another closet
built onto the house to hold my stash and WIPs!! But...if I ever
reform, I'd like a swift and ball-winder too!!