Old October 29th 04, 05:55 AM
Els van Dam

In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

Laura J wrote:
Hi everyone,

My mother has asked for a Christmas list from me. I have already
added the ball winder/shift that someone suggested to someone looking
for a present for his knitting wife a couple of months ago. I also
just HAVE to get my hands on Vogue Knitting! But that got me
wondering what other kinds of things all you yarn fiends covet?

So, what yarn-related gifts are on your list this year?

Good needles. I am thinking specifically of some (gasp!) Addi turbo
circulars.

Katherine

Katherine, I just heard from a friend, that there are now circular
knitting needles for sale where you can change the length of the wire for
one size needles. Sorry, I can't remember the brand name, but I bet that
someone here may have heard about them and will tell us. You buy the
whole set and it is not cheap, but you do not have to buy all different
length any more of one size needle. I never seem to have the right
length, most of the time I have the correct size, but only need a wire for
say 30 st and I have one that will hold 60. I am going to look into that
one for Christmas when the kids ask what I want. The other tooli want is
for the garden....I want a pair of good garden snips, Mine always come
apart.....:=(( or worse I loose them.....LOL

Els

--
hate spam not welcome