Old October 29th 04, 03:50 AM
Katherine

spampot wrote:
Laura J wrote:
Hi everyone,

My mother has asked for a Christmas list from me. I have already
added the ball winder/shift that someone suggested to someone
looking for a present for his knitting wife a couple of months ago.
I also just HAVE to get my hands on Vogue Knitting! But that got me
wondering what other kinds of things all you yarn fiends covet?

So, what yarn-related gifts are on your list this year?

LauraJ

Oh gosh...the only yarn-related gift I'd dare ask for is another
closet built onto the house to hold my stash and WIPs!! But...if
I ever reform, I'd like a swift and ball-winder too!!

I need that, too! LOL

Katherine