Old May 20th 09, 01:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate T.

Default OT Space Shuttle

Today the crew has a day off, in space. While they are on down time
the camera is filming what is going on as they fly over the earth.

WHAT A SHOW!!!!!
I just saw a rain storm in Northwest Africa.

The crew will have a news conference around 9 a.m. central time and
will communicate with the crew on board the Space Station. The Hubble
Telescope is finally working again. I can hardly wait to see what
that telescope will produce in the coming months.

If you want a once in a lifetime experience you got to go to NASA.gov
to watch the world go by, literally, at 235 nautical miles straight
up.

Can't take my eyes off this show long enough to quilt today.

Oh they are over the Indian Ocean.

Kate T. South Mississippi