Old March 10th 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
stampingmaniac

Default introduction

Welcome!
Yes, this group does seem to converse in spurts, but I've learned a
lot and even acquired a stamping penpal through this group, so I make
sure to check in when I can! Glad to see conversation starting up
again.

A friend introduced me to embossing after gifting me with a set of
handmade notecards for my birthday a few years ago, and I've been
hooked ever since. The idea was to acquire a hobby that had more
instant gratification than my cross-stitching, however I find it
harder and harder to make the simple cards I originally set out to
make! Layers, embellishments, they all creep in to my creations!
I've also managed to hook a number of friends and relatives on the
craft as well, and even DH will express a desire to make cards with me
now and again (he has quite an artistic side!).

Due to current life circumstances I won't be able to post super often,
but will check in as often as I'm able!

--Stamping maniac