Old March 10th 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Wave Jumper[_2_]

Default introduction

Welcome to our little group. I guarantee you'll get hooked with making
cards etc. Hope to hear from you lots. Years ago this group was very
active but peoples interests change so things have been slow for some time.
We must be from opposite ends of the US (or is Yorkshire even in the US?).
Hmmm... I live near Las Vegas and have been making greeting cards since '97
or '98. Wow, I thought it was longer than that! My craft room looks like
I've been stamping FOREVER! LOL. We have one son, one granddaughter plus a
dog who thinks he's an only child since our son left the nest years ago.
Ask questions and we will do our best to answer them promptly.

SAD

On 3/9/08 11:34 AM, in article
, "rose"
wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I will now introduce myself sorry its taken me a few days i dont get
on net very often the kids are on more than me , I'm from west
yorkshire and just reading up about the hobby at the minute just a
beginner ,thought i would join this group to learn more about it. also
hoping to find some friends on this group

rose

http://www.craftmarkets.co.uk/craftbox/