Old March 3rd 08, 10:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Default Spam spam spamity spam

Blech, moving sucks - but congrats on the new job!!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

"Beckibead" wrote in message
Ok, amongst the innundation, I have news. I have a new job. It is in
San Francisco. I still have to pass the background check, but baring
that, I will be working in the city in three weeks. I currently live
in Redwood City.

The job, I am excited about. MOVING AGAIN -- can't hardly even think
about. Can't even think about it. Might have to commute until I get
sick and tired of that, then have the desire to move. LOL.

I will also go for three weeks without a paycheck, so I may be selling
things on Ebay again. Will keep you posted.

MUCH LOVE -- Becki