Old March 1st 08, 12:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Spam spam spamity spam

I was really wondering what's happened to RCB. Seems like nothing but ads,
and most of them are NON-Bead related!

Congrats on the new job! What will you be doing? SF sounds very exciting.
I had to admit I'm old enough to remember Michael Doughlas as a young cop in
that show, The Streets of San Fransisco! Lol. I was fairly young, but I
do remember it!

Have never been there myself. Maybe someday!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"Beckibead" wrote in message
Ok, amongst the innundation, I have news. I have a new job. It is in
San Francisco. I still have to pass the background check, but baring
that, I will be working in the city in three weeks. I currently live
in Redwood City.

The job, I am excited about. MOVING AGAIN -- can't hardly even think
about. Can't even think about it. Might have to commute until I get
sick and tired of that, then have the desire to move. LOL.

I will also go for three weeks without a paycheck, so I may be selling
things on Ebay again. Will keep you posted.

MUCH LOVE -- Becki