Old February 29th 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Zk

Default Spam spam New Job

Congrats! on the possible new job. And, having lived and worked in SF, I'd
say don't move! At least not until you're sure you love your new job and
have time to explore where to live in the different communities in SF.
Commute by train or BART (drive or bus to Daly City) -- it's very doable,
and likely to save you lots of rent money. Unless you can find a really good
deal in a livable part of town with good inner-city commute times. We found
the commute times in SF to be just as long as commuting in from out of town.
We also loved the different options for commuting: train, bus, rapid
transit, ferry boat, etc. Good luck!
--
KathyZ

"Beckibead" wrote in message ...
Ok, amongst the innundation, I have news. I have a new job. It is in
San Francisco

The job, I am excited about. MOVING AGAIN -- can't hardly even think
about. Can't even think about it. Might have to commute until I get
sick and tired of that, then have the desire to move. LOL.