Old May 14th 04, 04:14 AM
Kalera Stratton

Those are gorgeous! I knew I would love the bracelet.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Amber wrote:
well, I finally decided it was high time to actually use some of my
little lampwork hoard in my jewelry making. I've been collecting beads
for a few months now, but hadn't actually made anything with them yet.
The focal in the necklace was actually made by someone on this
group..Karen_AZ, I do believe.

I also made a bracelet to match the tangerine amulet bag I posted not
too long ago. I'll be putting it up on ebay soon, probably, though I'm
going to try to get a more color accurate picture of it. I hate not
being able to capture the true colors of a piece I've done. especially
when they're such pretty colors.

http://www.serpentsdance.com/thisweekswork.htm

-amber.