Old July 20th 05, 07:43 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Sooz's list is FULL of reputable sellers, all of whom have been
recommended by members of this group. It's not a list of boutiques.
Check the category links to find suppliers that we have used in the past.

http://www.lampwork.net/soozlinkslist3.html#Supplies

Some of the best (retail) prices on SoftFlex and Softtouch that I've
found (with free shipping on a $50 order) have been from www.wigjig.com.

For Bali there are many options, our own Nicole (blackcatbeads on eBay),
sells high quality Bali at a great price. You can also buy directly from
plasabali.com, zeelver.com and many others. It depends on what you are
looking to purchase - beads, spacers, clasps, etc. No one single
supplier has the best prices on everything.

Discounts vary - if you can find multiple items from a single seller, by
combining shipping you may come out better than buying in smaller
quantities with a discount elsewhere.

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay & Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Nurturing doesn't end at birth: breastfeed, co-sleep, babywear.

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com. Shopping carts, blogs, image galleries, content management and more!