Old June 3rd 04, 12:00 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

I think he's just sposed to bring a stripper. I could be wrong tho. I get my
info from bad tv shows/movies.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"KJ" wrote in message
We have our first family wedding coming up and DS is invited to my

nephew's
bachelor party. Is he expected to bring a gift? It just occurred to me
today that could be a possibility and he would be embarrassed if it were

the
norm and he didn't bring one. Thanks for your advice!

--
Kathyl
remove "nospam-" before mchsi

---