Old April 25th 04, 09:22 PM
Pogonip

Shannon wrote:

Ok, I think I got it. Was it the subject that confused you? I was quite
happy to see that I had received replies to my post and thought I was
getting somewhere in my quest Now that you have had a laugh, do you have
the pattern? Shannon

Actually, I have seen a pattern, but it was done by a
woman in my knitting club some years ago - and the club is
no more. She charted it out, though, so you could do
that. Do you have a knitleader or knit radar or other
charting device? You could take a pattern for the top and
add an extension shaped something like an hourglass. The
extension goes through the legs and up to the other side
of the hem of the top and snaps to it.

No offense was meant by the humor at the subject line.
English is a strange language, much given to humorous
interpretation.
--

Joanne @ stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us
http://bernardschopen.tripod.com/