Old July 31st 09, 03:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
The Other Kim

Default Babies! Lots of Babies!

Murielle wrote:

Oops! This was supposed to be on the "anyone working on a project?"
thread.

Heh, wouldn't be the first time someone posted to the wrong thread g

Good on the baby blankets. I just finished a Baby Surprise jacket for
Liz's (Liz from ABSK) soon-to-arrive granddaughter. I'm also working on
another pair of socks (Wanida, from Cookie A's "Sock Innovation" book),
a Girasole shawl in fingering weight yarn, and sweater #7 for the
National Knit a Sweater a Month Dodecathon group on Ravelry. I also
have my first Girasole waiting to be blocked, and I have a couple
sweaters that only need to be seamed together, but as I hate seaming
these may be waiting a very long time...

The Other Kim
kimmeratsoylentgreenfielddotcom