Old July 30th 09, 05:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default Babies! Lots of Babies!Murielle

On Jul 30, 7:06*am, (Linda Lee) wrote:
I'm a lurker here to. *I can't do half the things the regulars post and
talk about but I enjoy checking this group out nonetheless.

Hallo Linda Lee , Never mind what you make or don`t , we also need
people who would enjoy the things we make !!!!
As i tell people when i can`t get to the opening of their
exhibition ,,, you also need
people to come and look After the Opening !!!

Sp please don`t hesitate to sahre with us the `half`` you feel you can
do. About the alf you feel you can`t do ??? are you sure ? there are
lots of good helpers here !!!!
mirjam