Old February 10th 04, 07:09 PM
Dr. Sooz

Rita says:
"....when 1/2 of the market is undercutting themselves it has not only a
trickle down effect but a landslide."

This is what I've always said. It's true, it affects all our sister and brother
beadmakers, jewelrymakers --- and artists as a whole population.

The way I said it recently was deemed unacceptable by some -- but I've been
fighting for this for a long, long, long time. People just don't listen when
you say "Increase your prices, because it affects us all." I wanted to be
dramatic because the message doesn't get through people's heads, as is
evidenced by this thread on Wet Canvas. "The Beadmakers' Liberation Front"?
Drama. You have to paint in bright colors for people to GET IT.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links