Old April 5th 08, 04:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AliceW

Default Irons, again...

I color code everything - sound like the iron for me! What fun to see the
color changing. Hope it works well for you.

Alice
"Do what you like, like what you do"

"Mickie Swall" wrote in message
: Today I bought a new iron to replace the 1 month-old one that
: malfunctioned. My new iron is the Westinghouse Thermocolor - What
: fun! When you first plug it in the water tank glows blue, then it
: changes to green, purple, then red as it warms up to the hottest
: setting. I think I finally found a perfect iron for me. This iron is
: not for sissies, it is a big heavy iron and gets even heavier when you
: fill up the enormous water tank. And, compared to my other irons this
: one gets very hot for 1400 watts. Though there is only 2 steam
: settings (high and low) the lower one seems to do just fine. The only
: complaint I have so far is the filling hole in the watertank should
: have a stopper in it - it will splash out a bit when completely full
: and I'm in a hurry LOL Fingers crossed that this one will last a
: looooong time!
:
: No afiliation, just a satisfied customer ;o)
: Mickie
: