Old August 24th 06, 06:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default OT To the woman who objected to my not liking the word WAR

I know Noreen what it means , and why it is used ,,, but am not fond
of it , It is a sign of society`s Standards of unequal treatments of
females and males.
mirjam

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:21:27 GMT, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen spun a fine yarn

One thing i can assure you,Not Sofia nore me have balls ,,, maybe guts
fits us better ,,,[blushing]
mirjam

Mirjam, sweetheart, 'balls' is used SO easily here in the US, and not
meant literally. Women can have *balls* too!
"balls" said the Queen. "if I had 'em, I'd be King!"
Hugs,
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0634-1, 08/23/2006
Tested: 8/23/2006 7:28:24 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006