Old September 17th 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Terbear

Default Swaps

Hi & Welcome,
I have hosted numerous swaps here & ALWAYS post them here on the RCTQ before
each swap starts up. I have a dots fabric swap (blocks made with only dots
fabrics) planned for the next one. I am nearing time to host that one very
soon. I had 3 breast cancer quilts I wanted to get done before I commit
myself to hosting a new swap (and a few other projects)....but it looks like
my plate is getting clean!!!!. I also host a YOUR PICK swap, where everyone
makes blocks out of your fabric & sends you the blocks....it is a super fun
swap....I think this current group is ending sometime around January or
so...so, keep an eye out for my posts, would love to have you join in!
Teri

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

RCTQ 2006-2007 BOM Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/RCTQ-2006-2007-BOM

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

"biz_e_momma" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello, all!

I've been lurking for a while and have really enjoyed all that I've
learned from you guys.

My questions are about swaps. I've never participated in one and don't
know how they work or how to find one. What are some of the swaps you
guys participate in? How does the block of the month swap work and how
do I sign up?

Thanks!

Erika in Texas