Old July 5th 10, 11:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Chemiker

Default DMC Rayon & Satin Floss

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:39:01 +0100, "Parrotfish"
wrote:

Is there a difference ?
TIA

Very good question. I have been wondering the same. Thanks for asking.
Right now I'm looking at Hemingworth's enbroidery cones, and while I
love the colors, I see they are NOT the same beast as the DMC floss at
my local stitchery cottage. Suitable for much finer work, I think. I
like their peacock tones. Right now I'm using DMC's stuff for hand
work to learn the stitches.

Alex, going to make pork/pineapple stir fry for us two.