Old December 11th 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
[email protected]

Default Cross post I'm NOT flattered

On Dec 11, 7:25 am, Leah wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm cross posting this here, since my patterns can be machine knit.

I've been so busy with regular work and a scarf commission, it's been
a while since I checked my alternate e-mail account, the one connected
to my Star Wars Crochet and Knit Charts/Graphs page.
Leah
Always free Star Wars Crochet and Knit Charts/Graphshttp://www.angelfire.com/space2/swcharts/

Hi Leah,

Those are cute! I went to the graphs on your page and see that you
use a program for either knit or crochet. Which software program is
that? Two of our grandsons are gaga over Star Wars and I am planning
a blanket for the youngest for his birthday in January. He'll be
6. :-) I have an electronic knitting machine (KnitKing Compuknit III)
and usually use the DAK (Design-A-Knit) software program.

Marge in Reno
www.mkdesigner.etsy.com