Old July 18th 03, 08:23 PM
Penny S.

Penny Lemire scribbled :
I agree the "real thing" looks better, but unfortunately
this would require me to teach ~200 middleschoolers how to
properly tie one, and no doubt re-teach them again in the
five minutes before a performance. The last major
competition (which they won!) included last minute panic
repairs on 2 french horns, a missing sax mouthpiece, and two
skinned knees. Our bows will be anchored firmly to a band
encircling thier necks. Nothing more complicated than a hook
to put them on.

Hummmm. This might even provide an anchor point...

$.01

my thought is that a bulk purchase from an dance/uniform/costume company
would be lots cheaper and easier

the other Penny (S)