Old November 13th 11, 04:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AuntK

Default Our very own Hallelujah Chorus

On Nov 11, 10:12*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Our only granddaughter is having a baby in April. *It is a boy and his name
will be Eli. *We haven't had a baby in heaps and lots too long. *Happy,
happy great-granny here. *Eli will have three grandmothers and two great
grannies and grand/great granddaddies in all directions so I'm hoping Eli
will arrive with lots of baby sugar to go around. *I'll probably have to
stand in line. *I can do that. *Be happy with us. *Polly

New babies are such wonderful things! Haven't ever owned any of my
own but LOVE OP's (other peoples)! Love to hug and cuddle them and
then give them back to Mommy & Daddy! Congratulations on your new
addition. Can't imagine what you'll wonderful creations you'll come
up with for Eli!

Kim in NJ