Old November 12th 11, 02:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default Our very own Hallelujah Chorus

I am very happy for you, Polly. The best times are when babies come
along.
Taria

"Polly Esther" wrote in message ...

Our only granddaughter is having a baby in April. It is a boy and his name
will be Eli. We haven't had a baby in heaps and lots too long. Happy,
happy great-granny here. Eli will have three grandmothers and two great
grannies and grand/great granddaddies in all directions so I'm hoping Eli
will arrive with lots of baby sugar to go around. I'll probably have to
stand in line. I can do that. Be happy with us. Polly