Old August 26th 03, 09:14 PM
Deirdre S.

OK. I hear you.

I'm just searching for things that have the potential to work in the
targets' favor. Something to offer options and hope.

I understand what you mean about how primitive and defensive our

But does that mean that it is impossible to stop bullies? That today's
targets have no more hope of escape than we did, decades ago? Do we
just shake our heads and say "It's part of childhood, if you are
unlucky or unusual enough to qualify as odd-man out, and no one is
going to be able to change it, ever"?

Deirdre

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:18:32 -0400, "laura"
wrote:

You don't stop to think "this kid's in the same boat as
me". You don't really care. You just try to stay the hell out of
everyone's way.