Old April 13th 13, 03:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Default Micro Macrame Patterns and Training

My wife has created a bunch of patterns using Micro Macrame. She was looking for patterns online and found that she couldn't find hardly any. So she decided to start creating her own. I'm good at building websites, so I helped her post her new patterns online. You can find them at a href="http://www.demure-designs.com"Demure Designs/a.

We are finishing up an ebook with full lessons on how to learn micro macrame from the beginning and should have that online at Amazon within the week. Just visit the site and we'll have a link to the book there.

Again if you are interested in a href="http://www.demure-designs.com"micro macrame/a check out her site.

Thanks!

Steve & Kelsy
Demure Designs