Old May 5th 08, 11:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.carving
ICU

Default Carving knives (Randy)

(George G) wrote in news:24674-48194A56-66@bsg-
storefull-3111.bay.webtv.net:

I have been making carving knives and thought you may be interested.
They are Warren Blades and the handles are hand carved by me of various
exotic woods. As this is a hobby of mine, I sell a set of four knives
for $30 + $5 S & H to any where in the Continental United States. I
guarantee you will be pleased with them. If not, send them back for a
full refund of the knives. George

PS - If interested, I can send you a list of the various wood handles.
The picture shows Zebra Wood Handles.

Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
--WebTV-Mail-4697-83

Attachment decoded: snapshot-filename
--WebTV-Mail-4697-83--

Great looking knives George...and the price looks great as well.

Thanks for posting the pics.

ICU