Old February 26th 09, 02:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Samatha Hill -- take out TRASH to reply[_2_]

Default It is a GREAT day today!

Tony the Tiger gr-r-r-r-r-r-reat, even. *beaming*

It's always a great day, don't you think, when you find out that the
optometrist who told you two years ago that you had two separate
ophthalmologic conditions, either of which would cause you to go blind,
was dead wrong? WHOOHOO!!!!!!!! (I should have figured it out, I
suppose, after I found out that he got my prescription wrong)

As soon as these eye drops wear off, I will be dancing in the streets.

(sorry if you read this elsewhere -- I am so thankful and happy that I
have to tell everybody I know!)