Old July 30th 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

Default 2008 nfair entrants & results

"ellice" wrote in message
On 7/30/08 9:33 AM, "Magic Mood Jeep ©" wrote:

I only had 5 items finished in time for the county fair this year, they
can be seen on my webshots page he

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/564776094OdWsCB?vhost=home-and-garde

Well - 5 items finished is still a good amount! The "H" - looks like one
of the Sweetheart Tree alphabet kits - did you add the "hilda" ? I'm
doing
"D is for Dog" - go figure.

They're very cute nice kits! Your stuff looks very nice.

ellice

I did D is for Dog and changed Puppy to Puff and made the ears and tail a
little longer and fluffier to look more like him. They're really cute kits
and make up very nicely.

Are the rest of their kits as well put together?

Lucille