Old July 30th 08, 04:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

Default 2008 nfair entrants & results

On 7/30/08 9:48 AM, "Cheryl Isaak" wrote:

On 7/30/08 9:33 AM, in article , "Magic Mood Jeep ©"
wrote:

I only had 5 items finished in time for the county fair this year, they
can be seen on my webshots page he

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/564776094OdWsCB?vhost=home-and-garde

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde

And they all won ribbons - WOW. They are all lovely.

Do you recall who designed the coriander chart?

Cheryl

Cheryl - don't know whose that is - but check out the set of herbal sachet
bags that is on Victoria Sampler site. I did "Chives" for a "Beyond
Beginning" class, and have Rosemary on hand. They're really nice - and have
a bit more than just XS - without being overwhelming - but most of them have
a bit of pulled work, some other decorative stitches, and finish up really
well.
http://tinyurl.com/5slrbu

I think you'll really like these - the kits are with 28 ct Cashel, threads -
enough - and beads/charms.

Ellice