Old December 18th 07, 07:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.misc
The Translucent Amoebae

Default start a new group?

On Dec 17, 9:16 am, ktty wrote:
why are we being persecuted by the "MI5 persecution" people?? I
really don't care. I haven't read one yet that has had anything to
say, or any solutions.
sending out massive spam emails helps no one.

I'll give the moderators a week to figure out what they are doing, and
then I'll quit this group.

it's not very active, anyway...

ktty

Concerning the Activity factor...
i seem to recall a time when these Crafts Posting Boards were Very
active, and now, None of them seem very active any more...???
Where has everyone gone...
Is there some new forum that everyone has gravitated towards...???

There are several other newsgroups that i visit that have remained
very active, so; it's apparently something that Crafters and some
other venues have discovered...???

What is it...

Tell me, tell me, tell me...

PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE...!