Old November 24th 05, 05:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default OT: Children's books was Pattern for a Thneed

Thank you Tamar ,,, this was really interestimng to read.
I started First grade once in Holland , where [as far as i remember]
we started with letters written on the blackboard and copied into
copybooks , i seem to remember their greenish dark cover more that i
remember the inside !!!] , Than went to Israel, [ in the Kibboets we
actually slept and ate and lived with the age group in children`s
homes] the system there was closer to the Montesori system , i.e. we
learned by subjects ,,, we had no specail books , we barely had enough
paper.
mirjam