Old October 7th 04, 05:27 PM
Jue

Thank you Marion, funny enough, I phoned them today and placed an order for
yarn and asked about needles at the same time. But they cant seem to get
them anymore.

Thank you again for your trouble.

Jue
"Marion Pearcey" wrote in message
The message
from Pogonip contains these words:

Jue wrote:

I have recently purchased a second hand Toyota KS 901 Knitting

Machine.
I would like to get some spare knitting bed needles, but seem to have
trouble in finding a supplier for these. If anyone can advise me who

or
where I can get these from it will be much appreciated.

Try BSK at Bedford, www.bsk.co.uk

They carry an enormous range of spares for most makes of machines. I
have never had difficulty in getting things I have needed.

--
Marion