Old October 7th 04, 05:30 PM
Jue

Yes, I am in the uk, but what a great excuse to go to the US !!!

Jue
"Pogonip" wrote in message
Marion Pearcey wrote:

The message
from Pogonip contains these words:

Jue wrote:

I have recently purchased a second hand Toyota KS 901 Knitting Machine.
I would like to get some spare knitting bed needles, but seem to have
trouble in finding a supplier for these. If anyone can advise me who or
where I can get these from it will be much appreciated.

Try BSK at Bedford, www.bsk.co.uk

They carry an enormous range of spares for most makes of machines. I
have never had difficulty in getting things I have needed.

Oh, excellent source. I failed to note that Jue has a UK
address so Newton's would be a long way away. On the
other hand, I have ordered from BSK and had items shipped
here.
--

Joanne @ stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us
http://bernardschopen.tripod.com/