Old October 24th 03, 01:15 AM
Chuck

On 23 Oct 2003 07:36:38 -0700, (aad terlouw) wrote:

I wish to make leaded windows in a doll-house.I have tried the thick,
pasty type of black paint which result in unrealistic thick lines of
non-uniform thickness sometimes.Has anyone a better method to apply
the 'lead'such that it looks more realistic?

How about if you find the appropriate color of embroidery floss, take
a single strand of it, saturate it with craft (white, "Tacky") glue,
let dry, and then use it in that capacity. It could be cut to length
then glued to the window, and would certainly be pliable enough to
bend to whatever shape you want. It also ought to be narrow enough, as
well as give satisfactory uniformity.

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com