Old July 4th 16, 10:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Brian[_3_]

Default BRICK-A-BRACK

wrote:

This quilt is from Quick Quilts, April/May 2014 and a quick one for sure. I used left over scraps. Was not happy with the size, so made the center rectangles rows longer and wider and adjusting the sides accordingly. Did this while packing for my big move. My move is over now, I don't ever want to try moving again, although I got rid of several boxes of not needed stuff.
Brian, would you "please" help again. This quilt starts on page 12-14. Sorry I am so computer challenged.
Sandy$

Just thought I would add this, here is a "web bonus" from McCalls that
is a free pattern of how to make an "alternate version" of this quilt:
http://www.mccallsquilting.com/conte..._Lap_Quilt.pdf

Brian Christiansen