Old October 2nd 15, 04:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Pine Trees and squares

I found this picture of a quilt in a magazine or quilt flyer. It is very simple except for the pine trees. There are 16 squares in one block and then the pine tree block. I have never made a pine tree before, so this looks like a challenge for me. Since I have only a picture and no instructions, so will try to graft out the pine tree block after deciding how big to make my squares. If any one on this newsgroup knows how to make pine trees I could sure use your input. I keep asking myself why I try doing things like this.
Sandy$