Old March 5th 09, 09:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
abbey in australia

Default Survey for a course I’m doing…please help!

Thank you Sally, for taking the trouble to help me. I really
appreciate it.
Abbey

On Mar 5, 11:00*pm, Sally Swindells
wrote:
I am in Suffolk, in the UK.
Finish (!) 3 or 4 a year.
Have never used a professional quilter
So No. 4 doesn't apply.

Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ukhttp://community.webshots.com/user/sallyswin

abbey in australia wrote:
Hi everyone.
I’m doing a small-business course, and I need to do this survey
amongst a group of people of my choice. Because most of this stuff is
new to me, and I’m really quite nervous, I’ve chosen quilt-makers - to
stay in my comfort-zone!!! I’d be really grateful for some responses,
especially (but not only) from Australia.

1. Where do you live (town, state)?
2. About how many quilts do you make per year?
3. Do you use a professional machine quilter?
4. What are the 3 (or more) handiest features of their service?

Thank you very, very much.
I’ll let you know the results- Hide quoted text -