Old March 5th 09, 05:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AliceW[_3_]

Default Survey for a course I’m doing…please help!

On Mar 5, 5:21*am, abbey in australia wrote:
Hi everyone.

I live in Lumberton, NJ
I make approximately 6 quilts per year
Yes
I can purchase the batting from her; she has a large selection of
stitch patterns and thread colors to choose from; she meets the agreed
to deadline.

Alice in NJ

I’m doing a small-business course, and I need to do this survey
amongst a group of people of my choice. Because most of this stuff is
new to me, and I’m really quite nervous, I’ve chosen quilt-makers - to
stay in my comfort-zone!!! I’d be really grateful for some responses,
especially (but not only) from Australia.

1. * * *Where do you live (town, state)?
2. * * *About how many quilts do you make per year?
3. * * *Do you use a professional machine quilter?
4. * * *What are the 3 (or more) handiest features of their service?

Thank you very, very much.
I’ll let you know the results