Old March 26th 06, 01:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Another experiment with Clorox Bleach Pen

Thanks, Leslie, I've been wondering how these pens would work since they
hit the market. I think they would be fun for teens to decorate their
jeans with. Sure would have been easier than the way I did it in the
60s. I'd lay the jeans in the bathtub and drizzle drops of regular
Clorox on them to make designs, then get on the sewing machine and "peg"
them so the pants were so tight we could barely walk. We thought we were
so coool.

Denise