Old October 20th 05, 11:45 PM
frood

Default Bali fabric deals??

Well, if you decide to host one, I'm interested!

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply

"Lobster Grrrl" wrote in message

Thanks for the advice. I'll do a little research and come up with a
plan! I'm looking for mostly blues, so maybe a color theme would work
best for that.

Nadine

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:18:37 GMT, "frood"
wrote:

Basically, figure out what you need, post a set of rules, and have at it!
hosted a batik swap last year, and we swapped either FEs or 10" squares.
You
can google for rules of other swaps, or I'll be happy to answer any
questions off-list for you. My last swap was a Halloween fabric one, in
which we swapped FEs of either novelty Halloween fabrics, or coordinate
prints. I always put the word "rules" in my post, so you should be able to
bring up quite a few in a google group search for RCTQ.

If you want to email me for more detailed answers to questions, my email
is
froodbuffy at griffinsflight dot com.

News==----
Newsgroups