Old September 9th 05, 11:50 AM
RJ Squirrel RJ Squirrel is offline
Junior Member

Default Need help with Toyota KR501 Ribber

I'm a newbie Machine Knitter, having bought a KS901 machine and KR501 ribber on ebay about 9 months ago. The KS901 works great, but every time I try to use the ribber, I end up breaking or bending needles and going nuts. I've checked the assembly, and I believe I'm following the instructions correctly, but I can't figure out why the needles are jamming.

Does anyone have any wisdom (or suggestions) to impart regarding this?

(I've already installed new Sponge Bars for both the Knitter and the Ribber.)

Thanks.

Last edited by RJ Squirrel : September 9th 05 at 03:15 PM.